Constantly tired. ??

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
I am about 10-11 weeks preg and I am constantly shattered!! Does anyone else feel like this. ? I have 3 other kids & I feel like I am being unfair to my youngest. I can manage to get kids ready and out for school in the morning but by the time I've gave my youngest (3) breakfast etc I'm shattered and can't keep my eyes open. ??

Yes, completely normal through the first tri, your nearing the light at the end of the tunnel though and you'll get some energy back in a couple of weeks x

I really hope it comes sooner rather than later. Got scan Tomo so will find out for sure how far along I am then. Hoping I'm maybe a bit further than I think but I don't have that sort of luck ��!! Only going by a private scan I had && was told "ur roughly 7 weeks" lol x

Im feeling the exact same i think im around 9 weeks now i have a 2 1/2 year old and he always wants my attention and all i want to do is sleep or lay down never felt like this with him i was working full time and only started getting tired towards the end..
Hopefully this only lasts a few more weeks need to be more motovated and do more with my son before the baby comes ..

Enjoy ur scan tomorrow its the part i love the most x

Yeh me to. I remember how tired I was with my youngest but it's even harder when u have a lil 1 needing looked after and u have no energy.

Thank u so much cx

Oh my gosh I admire you all! I have no kids but my gosh im struggling. Soooo exhausted.

I'm exactly the same. I have a 10 month old and feel like he's not getting enough mummy time at the mo because I'm either wiped out or wanting to throw up! Or both. X

Yep completely normal! It does get easier but by Friday night I'm totally drained again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back