Confusig ME :(

R.lily

Reaction score
Well could someone tell me what i am doing wrong i was due on my period on wednesday and havent had any belly aches or anything and have taken 2 pregnancy tests and there negative..

Am i taking them too early or too late or something its really
worrying me ?

Rachel.. x

give it a few days then take another :D if you are pregnant then the baby may not be giving off enough horones atm good luck oh and a first in the morning sample is the best one to do when taking a pt

as anna said.

are your periods regular? there has been a few here lately that there cycles are all over the place at the moment and some turn out to be BFPs ( :pray: for you) and some AFs just coming later. good luck x

My af is 6 days late, cycles never been longer than 27 days. My doc was testing for ovulation for another reason and found out I ovulated late so I've now just got to wait til next week...either for af to come or for hormone levels to rise and for me to finally get a BFP! I've been having loads of BFNS.

Periods can be late for no reason sometimes so don't worry and I've heard of some people not getting BFPs until they're 20 days late for their af!

Good luck xx

Hi, in the last 12 AF's id say 3 of them were 5 days late... I must have ovulated late. Im usually to the day (as i am today)

Yh when i buy another pregnancy test im going to do it first thing in the morning hopefully it will show this time if not im goin go have to go doctors because really if i didint come on my period it should say positive should it

Also my period is always regular its always the same day every month..
:pray:
Thankks Girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back