Theme Park Rides!!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jennyr1985, Jun 3, 2005.

1. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

Ok, so i havent had my period and im a few days late now. The tests are negative, but ive had a couple light positives. We are taking my brothers to a theme park tomorrow, i dont know what to do. Can u go on the rides if you're pregnant?i dont want to tell my brothers i am until i know!!
    xxx :roll:

2. Dee182004

Dee182004 Active Member

I am not so sure on this one, I know that quite a few rides tell you before you get on is that if your pregnant not to get on but if you dont know it will be difficult why not phone your doc and ask just out saying your calling for a friend or something, Sorry I am no help!

3. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

Thanx, ive looked on the internet and basically they say not to go on the rides. But u have confirmed that they tell u on a notice before u get on the ride anyway. Thankyou!!!im just in the situation that i will be careful if i am pregnant, but if im not then i'll feel i would have missed out on a fun day!oh well, better safe than sorry!
    xxx