confused

nataliebell24

Reaction score
I'm really confused I lost my baby at 14 weeks 2 days everyone I have spoke to has said well your not a mum which really has hurt me x

I'm so so sorry about your loss :(
I lost my first baby at 14 weeks and found it really hard to cope with. Here if you need to chat or anything :) xxx

Sorry for your loss, I lost my first at 7 weeks and I think if you've never had to suffer the pain of a miscarriage people don't understand what that's like. My Dictor was really understanding and summed it up perfectly, he said that the minute you find out you're pregnant then it's a baby, no matter how far along you are. Stay strong, sadly there's lots of people on here who understand your pain. Xxx

Tell them to F off
They're clearly fortunate enough to not have lost!

The moment you conceive you are their mother
We just aren't all lucky enough to hold our sweet babies in our arms!

If someone said that to me I'd actually punch them in the face

My hubby doesn't feel like a dad though but it's quite different for them. They don't always have that bond straight away like we do. We get the symptoms and instantly start dreaming of the future

I am a mummy with no baby and no practical experience
Like you i didn't get the privilege to hold mine either
Xxxxxx

hi natalie im so sorry for your loss I had my 1st m/c last year and when I was back at work one day (everyone knew about the m/c) we were all talking about children, 1 colleague had said said her child had something wrong and I said aww that must be a shame then she turned round and said well you wouldn't understand your not a mummy (she didn't mean it nastily) and I just turned round and said eh well actually I do there in heaven so yeah im a mummy! my colleague was gobsmacked and didn't know what to say lol

my point is natalie if anyone ever says that again turn round and say what I said.

I agree with yummymummy natalie, if anyone says it again then turn round and say that to them xxx

If anyone said that to me lordddd forgive me cus someone's getting an ass whooping!

How rude!

As soon as we see that second line on a test we are mothers and we are the ones who feel all the symptoms; I heard a quote which is good. "A woman becomes a mother when she finds out she is pregnant a man becomes a father when he sees his baby for the first time"

xx

Last edited:
They have no idea! Any loss is significant no matter how pregnant you were. Once you get a positive you conceived and that my love is becoming a mother so like the others say, tell them to do one. Keep strong and you will have another chance again x

You was carrying and caring for that baby. Which makes your a mother. You was nurturing that baby without it being in your arms. So bugger them!

God bless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back