• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused

Lara_2506

Reaction score
Hi,

Im wondering if anyone can help me? I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet but before I do I just wanted some advice. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 6 months now and no luck - I'm trying very hard not to get dis heartenned by this. About 2 weeks ago I experienced some light bleeding when I went to the toilet and nothing since - my period was due 2 days ago, and over the last 4 days I have been feeling extremely exhausted and tired, my stomach muscles feel really tight as if ive excersised loads when I havent, my nipples are slightly itchy and I have been having on and off slight period like cramping and egg white discharge. Im scared of taking another preg test because I cant stand the let down when I see negative. I have had very very sligt sicky feelings now and again but nothing major and doesn't last longer than 5 mins - also I have been extremely hungry all of a sudden.... Am I just going mad and working myself up yet again???? Please can someone help feel free to email me: [email protected]

Sounds really promising. I can't tell but it does sound like I felt before when I was very early pregnant. Good luck and 6 months is not a long time I promise you it is very normal for it to take that long and longer. Let us know how it goes :hug: :hug: :hug:

It does sound promising - although the only way to know for sure is to test. Not exactly what you wanted to hear but good luck anyway x x x

Thanks for your replies guys - does make me feel a bit better, I;m just mega confused as the majourity of the time I feel fine and I have this big picture in my head that when you fall pregnant you become really ill. I will take a test and hope for the best.

Thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back