Confused.....

puppylove

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ok ive a question mayb someone can help me with..

I had a m/c in Dec had a period in Jan and Feb with red blood (sorry tmi )but this month i had a felling i might b pregnant as i didnt have a period for so many days, so i done a but my test was neg. yesterday and the day b4 i had a little bit of brown discharge this only happent to b a few times on the paper when i wiped but to me this isnt really a period mayb im wrong so again today i done another test and again its neg has anyone experienced this b4? any ideas wot i should do? should i go to the doc mayb????

puppylove

Hi Puppy, :hug:
How are things? I hope you are getting on ok, I know December was a sad time for you.
I am not sure what is happening. How many dpo are you? Maybe just wait threee more days and test again. If still neg and no AF, go and see doc for a blood test.

Good luck
Michelle
xx

Sounds like good advice HappyBunny.

Good luck sweet, do keep us informed :D

xxxx

Hi Michelle,

Good to hear from u again I hope things r getting easier for u also, Well ive been keeping ok from Dec just wishing every month that this is the special month, but this afternoon my own questions where answered as it now looks like i have the start of my period so mayb better luck next month ill keep my fingers crossed.

Hello happy_chick thank you also for replying hope things r going ok for u also.

Take care

Puppy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back