Could it be!!!

M2A...thats a great idea, thats what i'll do tomorrow first thing....

I'm going to do another ebay test tomorrow and see if theres a change and book with EPU for early next week.

I'll keep u posted tho, thanks girls...u have all helped more than you know! xxx

Goodluck hunny, Ill be popping on tomorrow to see how you get on, I really hope this is for you :fx: x x

Just seen pics in TTC...there lovely xx

Update!

Hi all

I tested again this AM and line was defo darker, so looking good for a BFP, but won't be totally at rest until we go for bloods. Going to ring the EPU end of the week and see how we go with tests until then.

Work was better today and i'm defo getting sysmtoms now!! but won't come out of this section just yet!! bit scared to ATM.....xx

Oooooo it's all very exciting for you hun & looking forward to seeing your further update & official announcement :yay:

xxxxxx

:wall2::wall2:Update...still a very faint line and no AF...so i'm now 13 days past OV now...any thoughts anyone? should the lines be darker by now? when i used them before when i was PG with ectopic i was 6 weeks PG and it still wasn't as dark as contol line. IF i am PG its very early?? also i'm now 5 weeks since my opperation for tube so surley HCG wld be gone by now?

Thanks in advance girls xx:)

Have you tried with a clear blue digi yet hun? I'm not really sure about your ectopic, but when I had my m/c the nurses told me that the hormones drop quite rapidly, so I doubt that it would still show up, but maybe I'm wrong xx

Hi yes it said 1-2 wks on clear blue...on a site i found it said 2 weeks for them to drop, i'm gonna check again...xx thanks..

Well mine dropped from 150 to 25 in one day, but I know that everyone is different, but I do have everything crossed that this is it for you :hug: xx

Thanks only time will tell! just so worried as ectopic frightens me.....what is best " first responce" or clear Blue? x

Not sure about the non-digi clear blue ones but I have heard a lot of the girls saying that FR is good x

I would take another clearblue digi, and see if the weeks have gone up, when did you last take the digi and retake another a week later and see what you get.

Took Cb last sunday....so think will do again this sun...have 1 ebay left!!

thanks for help.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back