• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused!

traci

Reaction score
I havent got a clue if and when I ov'd this cycle! On cd7 or 8 I had ewcm, just after af finished, which is about as normal as normal gets for me! On boxing day, cd18 I had really bad cramps. I thought the witch was in town but nothing. Then yesterday, cd22 I had more ewcm! And no signs of af yet!! :wall2:

How long are your cycles Traci?

I'd assume that you surged around cd12 if you have a 28 day cycle length, which would be fine.

That would also make your cramps sound like implantation and your EWCM a pregnancy symptom - without trying to get your hopes up.

It could also be gas and a mild yeast infection.

Have you taken a HPT?

Last edited:
I don't have a clue how long my cycles are, they vary so much. I'm waiting for a diagnosis to see if I've got pcos. Haven't bd'd much this time. Not done a hpt yet cos I'm sure the witch is hiding somewhere!

Ah, it might all be PCOS related. I'm under the impression that it can create a constant impression of an impended OV :(

When do you get tested?

I've been tested. Just waiting for my results at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back