• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused

adele88

Reaction score
Am quite confused with the saying engaged i know it means the baby head is the right way down but i have been reading baby's head can engage from as early as 30 weeks does this mean baby could come early. I have my midwife on tuesday i will be 36 week will the midwife let me know if baby's head is engaged ? I know the baby is already in the correct position with head down but whats the difference?

Last edited:
i think when the baby put his head down below the pelvicbone.. I think and hope your MW will tell you if baby is engaged..

i read on internet about it and understood that if baby does this earely, it prob dont mean anything else then that your gonna be a bit more uncomfy. But i guess its nice to know your baby lays like it should.

yeah true hopefully when i go see the midwife baby's head is engaged then. They have told me he is in the right position head down but not sure if his head is engaged.

the head kinda slots into the pelvis to different degree's getting ready for birth but it can go in and come back out but i think towards the end it tends to stay put

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back