confused!!!!

Zandytoll

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having the weirest day and really need some advice. I had a chemical miscarriage on 4th Dec when I was about 6 weeks. I had a scan on which they found nothing did a preganancy test which was negative. I then tested myself the day after the scan as I needed to see it for myself but it was still showing as pregnant. So I went to the docs who said this was probably due to residual hormones and if i didnt have a period i should test again in a couple of weeks and come back if it was still positive.

Since then I have had a period so thought that was it and was ready to try again. Since my period finisihed I have had some spotting, pink blood when I wipe and pain in my stomach really low in the middle. This has been going on for about a week so decided to go to the docs today.

After I was examined and had swab the doc said she thought it was an infection but needed a urine sample to make sure that wasn't infected to. So she tested by pee and also did a pregnancy test too. To both our surprises the test came back very quickly as a stron positive!!!

I now have to go for a scan at 3pm today. They are wanting to check that it isnt eptopic but they have worried me as the doctor just kept saying it was all very strange. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it at the hospital but I wondered if this had happened to anyone else. If it is not eptopic they aren't sure what it could be!!!

My mum had a eptopic and it nearly killed her. Having spoken to her my symptoms are nothing like she had. I know I have to wait for the scan but it is driving me mad. The last thing I expected to day was to hear I am still showing as pregnant. I have really go any pregnancy symptoms as I dont feel sick and my boobs arent sore like they were before i got my period.

Sorry for ranting but I am sooo confused!!

x

No advice but I just wanted to say good luck and do let us know what happens! :)

Thank you all. Was eptopic and have had the surgery. In the hospital now. Glad it is sorted but has all been a shock. Just want to move on now and start trying again. Want to be a mum do much. Anyone know the recovery rime from an eptopic X

Sorry to hear that hun :( I'm not sure the recovery time. Did they manage to do it without removing anything ie a tube?

:hug:

They had to remove the left tube but said it wouldn't affect my fertlilty. As far as I understand my other ovary will do all the work. Does anyone know if I will still ovulate every month with one tube gone?

Awww hun I'm sorry to hear that :(

So sorry to hear this hun, I'm not sure about the ovulation, I presume the right will compensate as I've heard of many girls that got preg after eptopic :hug:

Oh so sorry to hear. Here's to a fast recovery and a BFP in 2010. xxx

Thank you. I hope so. Not sure how my fertility may be effected now but trying to feel positive although I feel a bit all over the place at the moment. Still going to try and see the doctor again soon and find out all our options. Feel a bit like I have been hit by a truck and I guess it is going to take a while to sink in but I have lots of people around me to support me so I am counting myself lucky.

im so sorry to hear this hun!

you will still ovulate, i had my right ovary and fallopion tube removed and i ovulate every month, maybe keep testing with ovulation test to put your mind at ease...

when i had my surgrey my surgeon had a patient that had no left ovary and no right fallopion tube and she concieved a healthy lil boy

keep positive huni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back