Confused/Sad/Need advice

LillyFlower

Reaction score
Hi all

This is my first time posting on one of these sites so I hope my post makes sense.
I came off the pill on January 2nd this year after being on pills for 9 years (i changed the pill approx. 3 times over that period of time)

On Feb 18th I had positive pregnancy test using a First Response, it was so unlike me to take it, especially since i'd only finished bleeding a few days before, but I was just feeling different, I couldn't stop feeling sick and I was only eating certain foods that I wouldn't normally eat, so I booked an apt at the doctors for 4 days later.
However, on the Monday (21st Feb) at about 8pm I noticed light bleeding, then on the Tuesday it got heavier, then by Wednesday it was like a normal period flow. The doctor said some women do bleed through their pregnancies, otherwise I could be having an early miscarriage - of course this broke my heart since my husband and I are trying to conceive.
So I was feeling devasted and after a couple of days, I took another test and It came out negative, again I felt really heartbroken and cried for a few days before attempting to come to terms with a miscarriage.

Now, 2 and a half weeks after my first positive, i'm feeling the same symptoms again, the tingling nipples, heavy breasts, nausea, bloating (really painful sometimes I can't sit in certain positions my bloating hurts that much) extra fatigue, mood swings, aversions to foods that I love...but I've started bleeding again! Only 8 days after what I assume to be my miscarriage.

I know I probably sound crazy, but i just feel really confused and down hearted about everything, i need some advice and some people to share their stories that might help me.

Just when i was accepting the fact that i can start over again by trying, i begin to feel like i did before with bleeding again.

Can anyone give me some advice? I'm scared to go back to doctors and ask for a scan or blood test in case they just think it's all in my head and won't help me.

Last edited:
Hi Lillyflower, so sorry to hear what has happend. Have had a similar siuation myself a few years ago. I think it does take quite a few weeks for you to get back to 'normal' after a miscarriage. Sounds like you caught really quick though after coming off the pill which must be a good sign? Sorry i dont really have much in the way of advice but disnt want to read and run. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back