confused..help please!

stacey1

Reaction score
So after me and my boyfriend had intercourse, i didnt reaslise til a day after i was fertile and ovulating...its still only been four days, but im feeling nausea and poor fatigue im constantly tired also...im having lower stomache craps...ive read signs of pregnancy and these can all happen with in a few days of intercourse and ovulation...as early week 1 signs...

can someone help me please...cause obviously men am so not good at talking about this stuff and i need help!

Yes these are signs and it's possible that you are. It's early days to to a pregnancy test though, you'd need to wait another week or so to be sure. I had most of the symptoms that you are talking about x

Yes these are signs and it's possible that you are. It's early days to to a pregnancy test though, you'd need to wait another week or so to be sure. I had most of the symptoms that you are talking about x

thank you! for commenting so quick.
I'm also having back cramps and feeling bloated...its a confusing time.
but thank you so much for your help :) x

with my first i was ill from a few days before i was due on to the point where i was sent to hospital was suspected appendicitis, only to discover i was pregnant, that said at the very most i was due on that day lol

By 3 dpo i was off sick with what I thought was the flu but now know it was first symptoms of pregnancy

thank you so much for all replys
its a confusing time to say the least
jensbump whats a dpo ?
im just finding it hard to find someone to talk to about it all so i really apperiate the replys

are you trying to get pregnant, or worried that you might be?
i get same symptoms every month after ovulation, and not pregnant, the month i was pregnant last year, knew i was as didn't have these! That ended in a miscarriage though, so may not be reliable.
hopefully you'll get a general picture from the wonderful girls on here
the only way to know for sure is to do pregnancy test when you are 10-14 days dpo (days past ovulation).
there is a new morning after pill which works up to 7 days if you don't want to be pregnant

are you trying to get pregnant, or worried that you might be?
i get same symptoms every month after ovulation, and not pregnant, the month i was pregnant last year, knew i was as didn't have these! That ended in a miscarriage though, so may not be reliable.
hopefully you'll get a general picture from the wonderful girls on here
the only way to know for sure is to do pregnancy test when you are 10-14 days dpo (days past ovulation).
there is a new morning after pill which works up to 7 days if you don't want to be pregnant

im trying to get pregnant.
i never have any of these symptoms tbh...during ovulation the worse i get is like a minor cramping which last a few hours, ive never felt sick or anything before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back