Confused and A little Lost

I had noticed creamy coloured CM, like lotion. I had never really noticed any before. And the 2 days before my bfp I felt very tired, falling asleep on the settee whilest watching tv etc. That still hasnt gotten any better tbh :p
Edit: Light stretchy/crampy feeling (like normal PMS cramping but not as severe) was different for me too

Last edited:
I had some really bad cramping last night that woke me up, strong on one site and radiating to the middle. I'm always knackered so I won't be able to tell if the tiredness is different �� I guess nothing to do but wait now . X

And my boobs feel a bit tender this AM ? Not sure if that means anything? AF not due until 18th

Hi Valentina. Not sure? Boobs aren't as sore now, but not sure when best time to rest would be? I've been getting some really bad acid reflux which isn't standard for me. DTD evening before surge, then the afternoon of it and the day after, one day off yesterday. I worry I'm hoping for too much. What do you think? X

When do you think is the right time to test? Any advice would be appreciate

Yeah I would say the same. Sunday at earliest I think, best Monday or Tuesday. If you can wait lol, I went mad and started testing from 7 or 8dpo but that was just a waste of tests. xx

Last edited:
Yeah I would say the same. Sunday at earliest I think, best Monday or Tuesday. If you can wait lol, I went mad and started testing from 7 or 8dpo but that was just a waste of tests. xx

Yeah, I figured I'd need to wait a week or so, it's majorly maddening....I want a family so much And I'm so scared I am too old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back