confused about appointments

claire23

Reaction score
I had a letter through today for a glucose tolerance test on 6th jan its at 9am and says it will take 2 and a half hours, however i also have a scan on the same day at 11.30am, do u think they have overlooked the ultrasound appointment i had through a while ago or could it be deliberate so i go straight there? i am worried that if i phone them i will lose my scan appointment and im really excited to see my baby boy again. But if the glucose test goes over they might not scan me if im late anyway, so confused xxx

Hi, is it not in the same place? Mine was. BUt I would give them a call and tell them they might do it anyway (if in same place) cos once your GTT is done its a case of sitting round for 2 hours so as long as your feeling ok theres no reason why they cant do your scan straight after as long as they are running to time of course! LOL XXX

Last edited:
yes they are at the same hospital but different parts, i will give them a call next week i just dont want to miss my scan and this is the nhs when are they on time lol xxxx

Ha ha ha very true well mine was late and I was starving and thirsty I nearly had a strop LOL
XX

I would rebook the glucose test as scans are a pain in the arse to get on the day you want them on NHS plus they messed me around with my first gave me a scan I got my hopes up and a week before told me I didn't need it and cancelled it infront of me :(

I have a glucose tolerance test at 26 weeks but my letter says i have blood taken once then again 2.5 hours later and between this i have to walk around the hospital but not leave the grounds :roll:
Maybe yours will be the same?

thanks ladies, hopefully i can rebook the glucose test because really don't wanna lose my scan date or be late and miss my scan, these people who dish out the appointments obviously don't communicate with other departments, i thought it would all be on record :S xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back