Confirmed - I've miscarried

bunny123

Reaction score
Went for scan today, have definately miscarried. Have passed everything already so will just have bleeding for a few days. My heart is broken.

I'm so very sorry Bunny123. Sending you lots of strength and hugs. xxx

So sorry for your loss taje care of yourself and give yourself time xx

So sorry lovely. Our beans were obviously on the same plane :,-) (read Airport story in sticky threads). I miscarried the same day as you, today still bleeding but feeling a lot better physically - I know it's just the emotional side that is the struggle now. Here if you want to vent/chat - there are lovely, supportive ladies on here. Take care of yourself.
Xxx

Aw bunny and summer I am so sorry for your losses. Nothing anyone can say can take away your pain. Take time for yourselves and your partner and take each day as it comes. We went to church and wrote a note to our little bubs. We are not active churchgoers but it did offer us a little comfort. I also bought a little ornament which I have on my kitchen window. It really is the small things right now that helps. 36 days ago I thought I would never smile again, and while some of the smiles since have been fake, my husband has managed to make me smile, laugh and find some joy in life again. Good luck with your recoveries, sending big hugs xx

Having the support on here has helped, and although I know when I go back to work And see friends the smile may be fake for a little while, I hope in time the smiles will become real. My darling husband has been amazing and supporting me so well. Although I would love to be pregnant right now, I'm thinking it would be best to take some time to get physically and emotionally well and then try again x

My smile is getting less fake niw 7weeks on tho its all still very raw you will get there slowly but take as much time as you need xx

Any one else dealing with the 'why me?'
This was a very planned, very wanted pregnant (which I know most are) and all I can think about is that I want to be pregnant again.

You are not alone hun i think the same ....i dont smoke i dont drimk i dont take drugs so why dod i lose my baby.....ul go thru so many emotions im 7weeks post mc an most days im ok but it only takes one little thing to set me off its normal how ur feeling its not nice i know but hive urself time im waiting to c a counsellor to get every why me an what if out ma head xx

I felt that too Hun. I kept hearing stories of unplanned babies etc... And thought how come they can do it when they didn't even want it in the first place and we want it so badly. That feeling does get less strong. My AF finally came after my mc so I am now trying to refocus to trying again and attempting to gain some control of my emotions. It's not easy but you'll get there xx

Any one else dealing with the 'why me?'
This was a very planned, very wanted pregnant (which I know most are) and all I can think about is that I want to be pregnant again.

Walking out of the EPU dept of our hospital after having our miscarriage confirmed and having to pass the small cluster of pregnant women all with cigarettes in their mouths was extremely hard for me. It was the closest I have come to being bitter about it. I didnt want to judge, but for me at that particular time, all I thought was of how much we had wanted and prepared for our baby, how we had eaten well, we don't smoke, I hadn't touched any alcohol... It just thought it was so unfair and why us!

I'm in a much better place now and of course would never wish our loss on to anyone else.

Thank you everyone for your support. A bit of a personal question (for those who want to answer)
When did your AF return? My doctor has told me I need to wait till I have 2 normal cycles before trying again, and said it will take 2 months before my AF returns! I don't want to wait that long!!

We were told there was no time limit on waiting so anytime there was no bleeding we were dtd i didny want to wait as it was wat we wanted unless he sed to wait for medical reasons then i dont c any reason to wait xx

Interesting drs giving out different info! He said I need time for my body to recover, but I don't want to wait 4 months to try, but I also don't miscarry again so I want to wait and let my body recover

Hi bunny mine has came 38 days after mc. Doc said I could have tried straight after mc bleeding stopped but we decided to wait for first AF. Strange that your doc said that, possibly ask for a second opinion? Xx

Mine came 31 days after MC and 25 days for the next one. Cycles are usually 28 days. We were advised to wait a cycle before trying again... But we didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back