Confession!!!

Me and my partner are trying for a baby but at this moment in time we don't live together, it's not that we don't want to its just his house is 30mins away from my mums and my job so would be a huge inconvenience. The plan is to sell his house( has been on the market for 9months) then get a place nearer to where i currently live and bring up our baby there. The only thing is what if we never sell his house and I have to live far from my mum at the time I will most need her, it is also killing me not telling her our plan to have a baby but I know what she will think especially as I am living under her roof still. She is my best friend and I know a long as I was happy she would support me but I just think she will try and talk me out of it and with me and my partner not even living together she may think were rushing into it.
I have never wanted anything more and I can't wait to get pregnant I just am worrying about our house circumstances. I am lucky we do have a home to live in I am just worried about the location.
Can anybody please just reassure me, I don't know whether I can wait for him to sell his house and we have tried everything to get it selling quicker but nobody is interested.

I'm gona say what u don't want to hear. U are probably best waiting until you get his house sold.

It might sell sooner than u think, but what if u get pregnant and have the baby and ur still at ur mums? Imagine how awful it will be for him living away from his child, or for u living so far away from ur mum.

I think u really should wait until u are both living together.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know and that is exactly what I wanna do wait til we are living together and I am even thinking of just moving in with him at his house just because I want a baby so much. He would move me in tomorrow but it's me who is putting it off, its not living with him that puts me off its just the distance and the location but I don't think I can wait until he sells his house for us to try for a baby. That's why I am hoping he can sell it quick then everything can just fall into place. I just wish I could talk to my mum about all this but we have said we are not telling anyone until we fall pregnant, I know she would guide me and tell me what I should do and that is what I need to hear but I don't know what to do. I talk to my mum about everything so should I convince my BF to let me tell her?

Thanks for replying it means a lot to me and having someone I can talk to finally lol! He is supportive but I just need him to be thinking of all these little things that I am worrying about. I know once we are together it will be perfect but its just that step of getting there. I want to be able to decorate a baby room and move everything in so I am settled...its just the question of what if! What if he never sells his house? What if I have no money left with the extraq travelling I would have to do if I moved in with him? What if I move in then he sells so gotta move everything back out and undo our baby room if we've done one. Am I worrying about stupid things???

Thanks, Loz

30mins isn't really that long away. I moved 45mins drive away from my mum (and I don't drive, so its 2 buses) and although we are tryin to move, its not really miles away!

And if u do move in with him, there are things u can do to decorate cheaply, so as not to spend money on a room for nothing. The things that cost most money, r things ull be moving with u. A lick of paint isn't expensive.

But its quite irresponsible to have a baby just because u can't wait, if u and ur partner aren't living together.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am sorry to say but i agree with Jayjay that maybe with what you are saying you should wait until you are settled together.

I understand how you feel about being away from family i have moved away from my Mum and Dad and sometimes find it hard - but i would change being with OH now.

Good luck and baby dust to you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back