Concert @ 28 weeks?

Bec78

Reaction score
Ladies, I don't know what to do so I'd appreciate your input.
We're booked up to see Take That in July, at wembley stadium. I wasn't pregnant at the time, and would never have booked the tickets if I'd known I'd get pregnant either.
Now the Friday wont be a problem because we're seated, but the saturday we're standing and the plan has always been to get there dead early so we get as close to the front as possible.

We were in the Gold Circle at Milton keynes, so I know its going to be a hard slog but I'm in turmoil about what to do.
We went to new kids on the block earlier this month and there were loads of people there in seated and standing who were pregnant, but I'm thinking perhaps it might be pushing it to be standing with literally thousands of people.
Would you wait and see how the pregnancy progresses, or just admit defeat now and sell the ticket?

Honestly I have NO idea. If you're standing and going to be squashed against barriers or anything then I'd say no for sure but as it stands I'd hold onto the tickets and see nearer the time. You can always sell them last minute (and might get more for them :lol:)

i am going the same day as you and i will be 28 weeks aswell i phoned them and they swaped my ticket for me to seating but said if i did want to stand i could take a chair and security would make sure i had a safe spot near the front, my sister when to see them she was nearly 8 months gone and she was fine, also go on the take that website some women might swap tickets on there, as soon as they know your pregs at a concert they are so carfull anyway so go have fun but just tell security when you get there and they will help you get a safe spot lisa

Did you ring wembley or the ticket agents?
If I can take a seat that would be ideal.

I had to sell my Britney Spears tickets for June (I'll be 6 months then) but thats because it's in London and didn't fancy treking there from Yorkshire :(
But I'm still going to see Boyzone twice in June also but thats only an hours drive. My friend was 6 months pregnant when we saw them last year and everyone was very careful around us and the security guards were great! But as you say I've been standing for Take That and Boyzone before and wouldn't fancy it with a huge bump! :(
Hope you can change yours to seated :D

i rang ticketmaster then they said phone wembly they should sort it but in the end tikemaster did they was very helpfull

I'm going to see Boyzone in June when I'll be about 34 weeks - hubby isn't overly keen, but I missed their tour last year due to being ready to pop, so I shan't miss it this time!

I'd just like to say... i'm uber jealous of you girls going to see Boyzone!
xx

i wouldnt go in the mosh pit standing lol! but then the only concerts iv been to were things like korn and marilyn manson lmao.

My friend went to Glasto last year at 33 weeks. Proper camping in a field for the weekend. She is pretty hardcore though.

Enjoy your concerts! I am so envious...I'd be so scared to go in case it triggered labour (but that's scaredy-cat me for you!).

Then again, I wouldn't mind Howard Donald of Take That assisting with the birth lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back