Concerned: Am I really pregnant?

Angelfox

Reaction score
hi guys

This is my first pregancy and I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance. I found out last week that I was pregnant and am now 7 weeks gone. Whilst I am very excited I am a little apprehensive.

I had stomach pains the first week so they took me in to do a scan and we could definitely see something there - so I know there's something in there, but now that the pains have stopped I'm a bit unsure as to how I'm supposed to be feeling.

I have all day nausea and a general feeling of ickiness but no actual sickness (thank goodness!) and have been suffering from really bad headaches.

Is this normal? Am I right to be questioning that there's something there? Am I just overeacting to feelings that are perfectly normal at this stage?

Your help and advice would be greatly recieved.

Vikki
:|

lol, dont worry its normal, with my first I was conviced they were going to find nothing there right up untill the first scan at 12 weeks!

I still think the same this time around!

Oh hun, this is really normal!!!
I Didnt actually believe i was PG until i went for my 12 week scan. Im glad you feel sick.......lol, not being horrid, but take it as a good sign. It probably means youHCG levels are growing.
I did a PG test every couple of days ...just to check :oops:
It will sink in hun, it has me, my daughter is 7 months, now i believe :rotfl:

I was exactly the same, kept doing tests up until about week 9. I was convinced the midwife was going to tell me to go away because I wasn't really pregnant!

It's completely natural hun, try not to worry.

:hug:
THanks so much for the reassurance I was a little worried but now you've put my mind at rest! Can't wait for my 13 week scan now!!!!

:hug:

I am the same- I keep thinking maybe its not there anymore and I just don't know it!

I have done stack loads of tests :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back