Concerned about missed feeds

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondered what your thoughts are on this and what you would do :?

Jacob is 11 weeks old now and for the last two nights he has slept through :cheer: This is great but there is one thing that concerns me :?

Before he used to have a late feed that hubby used to get him up for at around 11.30pm - 12am, he'd take on average 4oz. He'd then wake again between 4 and 5am for another feed and would have around 6oz.

The last two nights he has had a later evening feed at about 9pm so we haven't bothered waking him for a feed at 12am. We thought he would wake during the early hours of the morning but he never, he didn't even wake at 5am but went right through until 7.30 - 8am!

Now the thing is that he used to have 6 feeds in 24hrs but during the last couple of days he's only had 4. So he's dropped 2 feeds in 24 hours which I think is a lot. Saying that, he has recently been changed to hungry baby milk and the 4 feeds he has been having are 7oz, he used to have around 6 at a time.

What do you lot think about this? Should I speak to my HV or am I worrying over nothing :oops:

Thanks for your help :)

think its ok ? leland is not on hungry baby but has only 5 bottles but there only 5-6oz each

Thanks Gem, how much does Leland weigh now? Jacob was weight on Monday and was 13lb 6oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back