completely gutted

pink_sparkles

Reaction score
well after the couple of hospital trips last week to have blood taken to check hormone levels i went back today cos apparently the levels hadnt risen enough and they wanted to see if they could see baby on screen, as they thought i was earlier than i thought they couldnt see anythin last week, since i had an internal scan last week i bled a bt more heavier which i was told was normal, it carried on then i get to last night when i start noticin some clottin and this mornin as soon as i got up and started walkin to the bathroom i just gushed out a pile of blood, i was confused as there was no pain but couldnt help but cry all morning until my appointment where it has been confirmed ive miscarried, and the scan showed the lining of the uterus is a lot thinner to last week, im devastated! i know i was early but ive know for over 2 weeks and was so looking forward to havin a second child, i was in bits at the hospital and bled all over their floor, at the moment im still bleeding quite a bit with clots i have to go back for more blood to make sure the levels are going down. I dont think i can handle anymore bad luck i was so excited for this baby :'(

So sorry to hear this, look after yourself! xx

So sorry hon. This happened to me with my second pregnancy in Jan and it was devastating. Thinking of u and sending u lots of love. I'm expecting again now and am 17 weeks so when ur ready to try it can be ok again xxx

yeah i was worried this would be a reaccurin thingg, but seein others who have suffered miscarrige and go on to have normal pregnancies after gives me a lil hope

So sorry, its heart breaking to miscarry. Fingers crossed for next time, they told me at the hospital that the majority of miscarriages are plain bad luck and just because this pregnancy didnt work out it doesn't mean there is a problem.

Thinking of you.

i hope not, well the hospital arent leavin me alone yet, my hormone level has dropped now from 763 to 602 in the space of 2 days, so they are worried about that and want to make sure it isnt ectopic even though im in no pain really, have to go back wednesday for another scan to see if im clearin out properly and more blood tests, i think i'll be aneamic after this:-S

So sorry hun lots of love to you x

Really sorry this has happened , sending you a big hug today :hug:

Take some time , to get your head round it, and we would love to see you back in TTC when your ready to try again , there is no reason why you would not go on to a healthy pregancy next time X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back