Come on then....Kate is in labour, anyone joining her?

I think boy and about 7lb 4oz. If she pinches my boys name choice I will be gutted (Alexander George). If she pinches my fav girls name will also be annoyed (Charlotte Mary).

haha i know what you mean, i hope she doesn't choose henry David lol, i don't think i would change im not sure, but there have been rumours of alexander havent they!! Such a lovely name, i love the proper names xx

God I'd not thought of that... Well I hope she doesn't pick my names either LOL :) x

if she has the baby today its star sign is cancer , if she has it 2moz it will be a leo ! just a bit of random info lol

I feel so sorry for her having the world's press camped outside the hospital!

I've been bouncing on my ball loads this morning and been for quite a long walk with oh to try and get things moving here lol. I would so love to have my baby the same day as the royal baby :) Had loads of period pain cramps last night and really thought they were leading to something but now nothing today. Lots of pressure and heavy feeling when I was out walking, but I really can't see me going into labour today so I think I'm out of the running too :-(

Think Kate will have a girl and I predict 7lb 2oz :) xx

if she has the baby today its star sign is cancer , if she has it 2moz it will be a leo ! just a bit of random info lol

Thanks hun...I had always thought that Oliver would be cancer but didnt think of Leo as didnt expect him to be so bloody late :shock:

I also feel sorry for her with everyone outside...she may have only had a show or her waters have broken..so could potentially be in labour for another day or so.

I've been bouncing on my ball loads this morning and been for quite a long walk with oh to try and get things moving here lol. I would so love to have my baby the same day as the royal baby :) Had loads of period pain cramps last night and really thought they were leading to something but now nothing today. Lots of pressure and heavy feeling when I was out walking, but I really can't see me going into labour today so I think I'm out of the running too :-(

Think Kate will have a girl and I predict 7lb 2oz :) xx

I'm going to go for a HUGE walk when hubby wakes up. Fingers crossed the cramps turn into something for you hun. I don't think Id want Oliver on the same day - the only positive would be the silver penny that the royal mint are giving away.

Imagine anyone walking out of that door! They might just be leaving the building, but all eyes will be on them in case they are the announcer! :lol:

arghhhh I'm sooooo excited c'mon baby come out!!!

I think boy and about 7lb 4oz. If she pinches my boys name choice I will be gutted (Alexander George). If she pinches my fav girls name will also be annoyed (Charlotte Mary).

haha i know what you mean, i hope she doesn't choose henry David lol, i don't think i would change im not sure, but there have been rumours of alexander havent they!! Such a lovely name, i love the proper names xx

We're having a Henry David too, she'd better not steal it!

I knew it was going to be a boy from start! Impressive weight when she had such a tidy bump. Xx

I'm praying he's not going to be called George... tis my number 1 choice atm!

We're having a Henry David too, she'd better not steal it!

i like your name choice haha :) xx

i didn't realise the baby has bee born but i didn't get to watch the news, what was the weight and what time xx

gosh i didn't think he would weigh that much she was tiny! X

Same weight as my boy.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27