Come on then....Kate is in labour, anyone joining her?

Gemsy

Reaction score
Duchess of Cambridge is in labour according to the news! Are we going to have a PF baby on the same day?! :)

Last edited:
I'm so excited its untrue been waiting for this! Sad I know but I can't wait

Any baby vorn on the same day is being sent a little something sixpence or somthing :)

Im excited!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Considering I was due the same day as Kate, today has not been good.

Numerous texts telling me to catch up and posts on facebook saying the race is on.

I am really happy for her, but cannot help feel upset that there's no sign of Oliver.

Had a proper cry this morning :(

Aaah don't be upset Bonfire Bride there's still plenty of time for Oliver to arrive today. I'll have everything crossed for you xx

Can't believe its my due date today and she's gonna have her baby on my date!! Haha xx

Considering I was due the same day as Kate, today has not been good.

Numerous texts telling me to catch up and posts on facebook saying the race is on.

I am really happy for her, but cannot help feel upset that there's no sign of Oliver.

Had a proper cry this morning :(

Don't be sad hun, theres plenty of time for him to arrive today! x

Sorry ladies, didnt mean to turn the thread around to me. whoops! Just gets disheartening when everyones having their babies and mine is being a stubborn little mister!

Let's hope she has a straightforward labour and we get to hear of the little ones birth soon.

I'm thinking a boy :)

6lbs 7 xx

yeyy kate is in labour! I think it will be a very small baby, just 6ibs i think and a boy xx

No, she's quite tall as is William, so I think bigger than you would reckon going by the size of her.

Yay!
My guess was 21st July so I failed on that.
But I still guess girl and 7lb6 :)

Come on PF ladies. Some of you can make today too ;-D

Sent from my GT-I9300

i was getting some right period type cramps last night that i couldn't sleep through! I got excited i have had zero symptoms lol! But nothing this morning lol! X

i was getting some right period type cramps last night that i couldn't sleep through! I got excited i have had zero symptoms lol! But nothing this morning lol! X

Come on baby! Get yourself a coin! Although we are supposed to be sending you non-labour vibes aren't we?!

haha yeah, but all these babies are getting me excited :) and it is really boring sitting around the house, but i do want him to come when his daddy is home :) xx

Haha. Yeh I'm ready now too just a shame baby isn't yesterday lots of tightening that lead to nothing the Same thru the night n now nothing so I think I'm. Out of the race for a silver coin. But the best prize ladies will be our own bundles and bonfire when your baby comes all this waiting will be soooooooo worth it xxx

its mad been pregnant for 9 months but as soon as you pass your due date every extra day seems like a month! IM trying to be patient but i cant stop thinking about holding my baby, especially when he's moving xx

I think boy and about 7lb 4oz. If she pinches my boys name choice I will be gutted (Alexander George). If she pinches my fav girls name will also be annoyed (Charlotte Mary).

I think boy and about 7lb 4oz. If she pinches my boys name choice I will be gutted (Alexander George). If she pinches my fav girls name will also be annoyed (Charlotte Mary).

haha i know what you mean, i hope she doesn't choose henry David lol, i don't think i would change im not sure, but there have been rumours of alexander havent they!! Such a lovely name, i love the proper names xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back