Come on baby

Belle23

Reaction score
Ok so I have bounced on my ball, I'm having a curry and I'm gonna jump on the husband lol. Sure he will oblige lol. I desperately want him to come one week early as its my nans birthday on Wednesday and her first great grandchild. Just thought it would be amazing for her and plus little man is having my late grandad (her hubby) name for a middle name. Xxx

good luck hope LO is here soon x

Nothing so far. Going to buy evening primrose oil and some clary sage oil. I'm desperate for him to come lol xxx

Hope something works for you, I've been trying to evict my little fella too but he's having non of it!

ive heard that clary sage in the bath works a treat add 6 drops to a glass of milk and add it to your bath just before you get in and soak for about 15mins you can also add 5 drops to 100ml carrier oil and massage into bump it is thought to stimulate you uterus

Fingers crossed LO makes an appearance soon! xx

He's not moving for anything lol. 39 weeks today. I really want him to come now. Xxx

I've got nothing out of Roo either after my clary sage massage and bath! As frustrating as it is, they will only come when ready :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back