Colour of Poo!

bilbo86

Reaction score
My daughter who is bottle fed now has been producing green poos for the last couple of days. They are not hard and she seems to be passing them okay but I was a bit worried why they had changed colour. She still isn't taking as much formula as she should so I thought it may be something to do with that :( What do you all think??? :shock:

yeah formula can make there poos green...its fine! haydens poos are mostly green! hehe

sorry forgot to say its not because shes not drinkin enough..they say as long as they are filling there nappies and seem happy..are growing etc then they are getting enough..i'm sure she would drink more if she was hungry hun! xx

I was told greeny poos are often a sign of gastric troubles. Stanley's are greeny and get more so when he's got extra wind/constipation/burping problems.

It's a symptom rather than a cause of anything and my HV told me it was nothing to get unduly worried about :D

Thanks for your replies.....I feel a lot better now :dance:

I am taking her to get weighed tomorrow so I might mentioned it to the health visitor.....fingers crossed she is still gaining weight okay :pray:

good luck hun i'm sure its perfectly fine! :hug:

Just to let you all know that I got Sophie weighed this afternoon and she now weighs 13lbs (she has gained 14oz since the last weigh in 2 weeks ago). She is slightly below average for her age but still gaining so they are not concerned about her :D

Maybe I just need to chill a bit and not be such a parnoid new mummy :cheer: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back