colief how do you use it?

Emma.b

Reaction score
According to the instructions you have to make the bottle up then leave it for half hour before you can give it to your baby! But if your making feeds up on demand how can they expect a hungry baby to wait? The other option is to make up a batch of feeds but again they have to be left in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours before you can use them. The second option is easier to do, but then again they tell you not to make up batches!!

Harrison is only 6 days old, I don't want to upset his belly more by making up batches or not administering the colief correctly.

How do you prepare your baby's feeds? Any advise would be much appreciated, one very confused mummy here :/

Xxxx

I've always batch prepared bottles. When Jules was little, we'd put 2 drops in the bottles that wouldn't be used within 4 hours. The bottles that would get used we'd add the 4 drops as long as we could before, ideally this would be half an hour before but sometimes could be as little as 5 mins before, figured the drops would do their stuff as she was drinking it and in her tummy! Hope that helps x x

You need the prefect prep machine milk maker!!! I've posted u the link on your other thread! X

Hahaha thanks MrsHope!

I've actually decided against using the colief anyway. No sooner had i posted this had the infacol kicked in, so far so good and no problems with his wind. If anything he's farting like a trooper now :D

I just need to remember to give him the infacol before each feed, which is no mean fete at 4am!

x x x

Hahaha thanks MrsHope!

I've actually decided against using the colief anyway. No sooner had i posted this had the infacol kicked in, so far so good and no problems with his wind. If anything he's farting like a trooper now :D

I just need to remember to give him the infacol before each feed, which is no mean fete at 4am!

x x x

Lol we have noticed the same with the infacol, it's makes them fart loads!!! Ruby did a massive pump in her basket this morning whilst asleep. I swear the room shook! I'm still up now feeding her! She had only had 1 1/2hrs sleep since about 5:30pm. I'm soooooo tired xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back