Cold Tummy!!

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Just lately when I touch where bump is, its really cold! Yet the rest of my tummy & body are nice & warm! My hubby even commented how cold it was & asked me if its normal! I don't know if it is or if I should be worried?? Anyone else experiencing this?? Thanks x x x

Just me then?? :( maybe I should talk to midwife or doctor about it then x x

I haven't gotta clue tbh but had a quick google search & seems to be ok & nothing to worry about
xxxx

Never had it but did a Google search and lots of women seem to get it, doesn't seem to be anything to worry about from what I read anyway.

Thanks, I never thought anything of it till hubby asked me if it was normal!! I'm banned from Google for a few weeks lol thanks again x x x

I have this too hun, but only if I've pulled my t.shirt up and I'm just lying there admiring the bump.
It starts to get really cold where as the rest of my body/tummy is warm.
Strange but I think it's normal :) xxx

I've done some research hun and apparently it's because baby is taking all the heat or something or other, totally normal :D

It's also an old wives tale of the baby being a girl :p xxx

Thank you Tiffany :) I'm glad nothings wrong, was getting a little worried!
If that old wives tale is true, I will be on cloud 9 :cloud9: and so will the rest of our family lol x x x

I had this with my pregnancy and I asumed it was because it was winter!! My little boy was a january baby, but maybee not! sure it's fine baby has you for warmth on the other side

Its odd as me or hubby don't remember me getting a cold tummy with first two! But then again nothing has been the same with this pregnancy so far as to what I experienced with the first two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back