Is anyone else hot?

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My body temperature has spiked! Yesterday I was outside, it was cold, or so I was told!, but I couldn't even zip up my coat. I was too warm. I am always constantly hot! Is anyone else suffering from this constant hot body temperature??

I seem to veer from too hot to freezing in seconds! I really cant stabilise my body temp at the moment. remeber though, you have tons more blood pumping round your body, its gonna make you hotter

At the start i had hot and cold fushes
But not since .......untill yesterday
I spent the whole day feel hot and yes it was cold outside but i was boiling.

I'm always cold! But i've always been cold lol, my OH sits around in just his trousers and i'll have a huge hoodie on and still want more, i was kinda of hoping i would get warmer as im fed up of wearing so many clothes
Clare x

I keep feeling hot too, its horrible, especially when you are shopping and have to keep popping outside to cool down.

Jue x

I'm always hot too... just wait til late Spring/Summer girls when it's even warmer and we're all popping :rotfl:

I'm going to invest in a really big paddling pool :cheer:

Im always HOT!! As soon as I get up I open my door for half an hour to chill out a bit, OH thinks Im mental!

I'm usually always cold, but I have to admit I've been much less cold this year so maybe I am hot for me, if that makes sense.

Ha! I'm hot for me! What an egotist! :rotfl:

I'm normally always cold but recently i've been leaving my coat at home and i keep opening the windows in my room much to OH's dismay. Lol.
I hate it when you're out shopping and you have a coat on then you boil when you're inside the shops!

At home I am usually cold as my heating is crap and doesn't work to well

At school I am cold till the radiator heats up then I am boiling and switch it off and open windows (much to the poor S1s annoyance :lol:)

I wrap up so much when I go outside though as I freeze.

Im always cold but then again ive been living with a broken boiler for goodness know how long. :wall:

At least I am not the only one! hehe

I am dreading this summer, being heavily pregnant and warm weather! Killer combo! :rotfl:

xjoann said:
At least I am not the only one! hehe

I am dreading this summer, being heavily pregnant and warm weather! Killer combo! :rotfl:

I always said being heavily pregnant during summer was my worst nightmare! Hopefully being due end of May i'll just escape the intense heat!!

I used to really feel the cold but now I'm teaching in tshirts and I don't feel cold when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the loo - which is big bonus! I'm not so keen on waking up and wondering if my chest is wet from sweat or because my breasts are leaking - especially since the answer tends to be both! :?

What I meant to say was:

Well Tillytots is! :D

Don't you hate when you only think of a good reply later :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2