cold bump and not much movement

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
hiya, i keep getting a really really cold bump like ice cold and i dont no why the rest of me isnt cold and i dont feel cold just my bump does, im having to wear bump bands to try and keep it warm but then i get too hot.
also when my bump is cold my boy doesnt move much if at all do you think its because hes cold??
anyone else get a cold bump?
im seeing midwife on friday but dont want to look silly for saying something if its just another pregnancy thing :)
thanks
manda xx

i'm not sure but if it's bothering you then you're better off seeing or speaking to your midiwfe before then xx

My bump has always been surprisingly cold. My stomach used to be really warm but I noticed early on in pregnancy that it was cold. Feeling it just now, one side is colder than the other. I have to admit, I just assumed baby preferred to be cooler. If your midwife says it's a bad thing please let me know!

aslong as im not the only one with it lol
will defo ask her its never been as warm as the rest of my body maybe the baby steals all the heat from there or something :?
thanks
manda xx

in the early days my belly was always really warm, now it's always really cold.... even when the rest of me is hot. It's very weird LOL

Maybe its because when your tummy is big and stretched the circulation in your tummy tissue and skin is restricted so it doesn't heat up like it normally does? I dunno? I'm guessing :lol:

Whenever Isaac went a bit quiet in my tummy I had a warm bath and he always wriggled around. Maybe he was cold?

Babies might stay still when they are cold to conserve warmth and energy?

:think:

me too!!!! i have warm under tittage...then my bump is cold...how bizarre!

AnnaR2B said:
i have warm under tittage...

HAHA! Love that line! :rotfl:

My bump is getting cooler and quieter as it gets bigger, but as soon as I wrap up warm Wiggle starts booting me to bits.

And I am always scalding hot under my boobs!

Let us know what your MW says though.

Sorry I don't want to sound bossy here but don't ever think that you're being silly about anything in pregnancy because at the end of the day you're thinking about your child, my MW told me that when I was pregnant and she said that she's had some very silly things but she'd rather someone mention them than worry :hug: Sorry lol just I've read a few posts recently where ppl have said that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back