Cold and Flu

Melody

Reaction score
Im quite worried about this ive got a really bad cough and runny nose, went to the docs and she gave me some medicine i just dont want the flu to effect my baby. :(

It should be ok Hun. There's been a few of us on here who've had colds and flu. Amandapanda had the flu quite bad. I've had 3 bad colds since mid November and everything is fine.
Hope you feel better soon.

X x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my son are both just over Flu like symptoms, Is just doing the rounds one of these things. Everyone is catching it My OH obviously has it worse than anyone ever had it just now HAHAHAHA

I wouldnt worry x

I think this is the worse cold i've ever had lol

If it helps I had swine flu when I was first pregnant with Chloe and she came out great :) xxx

I had a cold/flu thing and ended up on anti b as it wasn't getting better I am fine as is baby!!! Doc wouldn't give you anything unless it was safe x

Thanks girls. I spewed last night too from coughing so much but thats reassurance. I haven't got a fever or anything which is good.

awh its awful isn't it.. i'm still recovering from the worst sore throat EVER. it felt red raw and i couldn't sleep for longer than half hour without having to drink water... i just drank tons and tons and TONS of water... got through half a jar of honey in 1 day making honey and lemon drinks and took paracetemol. Whatever you do drink LOADS... lockets and soothers are ok, steam inhalation and also chloraseptic numbing throat spray was ok'd by the doc for me which helped. hope it goes away soon for you - it's not nice being poorly. x x x

I've had a really bad cough and runny nose. I have now been sleeping upright so that I can actually sleep without coughing. Just make sure that you are drinking plenty of water and eating properly. xx

Yes me and Smess had it at same time and it was really bad - never felt so ill before. I really was worried for baby at the time, but doctor reassured me that as long as I was fit enough to fight it i.e not have to go on life support, then my body was protecting baby. Funnily enough when I got over it is when I first started feeling my baby move, so I was so reassured to know it was okay and was bouncing around happily! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back