Coffee

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have gone off tea this week, dont drink alot of hot drinks (trying to stick to water and squashes) but do like a cup of coffee or three during the day.

Is three cups too much?

Had one this morning, and got a feeling I will be going off it soon enough anyway...cant seem to fancy anything at the mo, turning my nose up at everything!! LOL :shakehead:

nah thats not too much i dont think:) I try to limit my caffine intake as much as i can so i now drink caffine free diet coke:) lol Thas just fizzy brown water really:)

I was a diet coke addict but cut it right back recently, had palpatations really bad.
You are right, the caffine free stuff is brown fizzy water!!!
I try and limit my intake to one or two cans of real diet coke a week (I was drinking at least 4 a day :shock: !!)
I am really trying hard to drink water in work, and squashes at home

xx

Can you switch to decaf Zoe? Its good nowadays especially if you make fresh coffee. I drink espresso in the morning and iced coffees and cappuccinos during the day. You might well go off it though, I couldn't touch it in the first tri :)

I havent drank tea or coffee ever since I became pregnant..just makes me feel ill :(

Me too Jaidy! I cannot stand the thought of drinking tea or coffee now I am pregnant. I was also obsessed with orange squash and I cannot drink that either! I am just craving ice cold water and ice lollies!!

Lyns xx

Try half caf - That's what I am drinking now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back