coffee or tea

budge

Reaction score
are you a coffee or tea person?

i prefer coffee and i really have to fancy a cup of tea to drink it. :)

Definitely coffee and nice and strong, has to be proper coffee, can't bear instant (from my days working at Starbucks!) and ice coffee when its hot, yum!

yeah i prefer proper coffee to skatty. I HAVE to have it in the mornin. Its not the same at the moment though asi went off it when i found out i was preggas and only just started drinking it again.

i have gone right off coffee since ive been pregnant, im only just back on tea. I found that i couldnt tolerate milk atall.

Ive never been a massive coffee fan, apart from when im dieting and drink loads of it as i find it surpresses your apetite :lol: Jamie (dh) is a massive coffe freak tho and drinks massive amounts of it.

Love ali xxx

Hate coffee never liked it :puke:

Starting to like tea alot more now being pregnant now though :cheer:
I feel all grown up when drinking a cuppa lol

tea! I like coffee but I have to have a cup of tea 1st thing in the morning. I went of it during the first tri but started to like it again with the help of a wee sugar. Now I cant take it without sugar.

Im tea person! Coffee is the drink of the devil lol

coffee is blegh i love tea i even got decaf tea bags the other day :cheer:

Melanie said:
Im tea person! Coffee is the drink of the devil lol

is that why i like it melanie!
7.gif

oh i love it!
11.gif

epsecially in the morning!

hehe, would I be right in saying the coffee haters dont already have children, little people who have you up at scary times of the morning. This is when a coffee becomes your bestest friend.

nope no kiddies for me at the moment, first on the way:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back