Coca Cola

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
This is really bad one of my cravings is a cold can of coca cola is it bad to drink to much when pregnant x

oh no! Now I want one!!! :rofl: you can tell howmuch caffeine is in a can on the nutritional info, if yourenot having tea or coffee too its easier to keep track. There is a guideline limit for daily caffeine intake.

Just checked online Im allowed 5 cans of cola a day which is good I was drinking 4 on a bad day haha thanks for the help xx

I am not a huge coca cola person, but have to admit i have been enjoying a cold can of coca cola in the last week. I have only been having one can and one cup of coffee a day.

I know I am not really a cola fan either but I have been drinking it so much, I really like it just now, and I dont drink coffee so not getting caffeine from 2 things xx

I hate fizzy drinks but every time o/h opens a can of coke i just have to have some! lol

Oh gosh, i've been drinking loads of coke!! Had totally forgotten it has caffine in it! Ooops - off to tesco for some de-caff cans!! Usually I hate the stuff, but for the past few days it's been all I can stomach...I always swore I would have the most healthy diet in the world during pregnancy - but at the moment I just thank my lucky stars if I can eat or drink ANYTHING!! Lol

lol i just showed my OH this, cold coke cans have been my craving too :) MUST be a can not out of a bottle! xxx

ahhh, just read this post and now i want a nice chilled can of coke mmmm!

I can drink mcdonnalds or kfc coke but if i drink it out the bottle I fill really sick :s

Yes must be from a can, don't taste the same in a bottle. I don't like proper coke but I'm a diet coke freak. I used to drink up to 5 cans a day before getting pregnant! Now I limit it to one a day now maybe two if I'm desperate lol

Oh dear I completely forgot about this !!! I'm a diet irn bru addict will need to remember to stick to my limit of 5 cans a day :lol:

There must be something in this, I have been craving COLD coke out of a can too - only had a couple of cans so far this pregnancy but I never ever drink full sugar or caffeinated coke ever! Wonder whats in it that make us crave it? Worth looking into perhaps!

I was also craving freezing cold coke out of a can! x Def has to be something in this!!

Me too - it's one of the nicest things ever at the moment...wonder why that is for us all? xxx

it is reall weird that we are all craving it, if I have a can in the am in bed beforeI get up I seem to not have such bad morning sickness, I googled it we are allowed 5 cans and that is our daily intake of caffeine gone!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back