C'Mon Then Girls...

dannii87

Reaction score
...Tell me what your OHs have done for Valentines Day! Do we have any proposals? I want to nose!

So... How did your evenings go? What did you get? What did you buy? Did you get your sneaky back rubs?!

You all deserve a good pampering, hope you got it!! xx

:D Awwww well we got up this morning and had plenty of cuddles and then I gave him his Love hearts and a little teddy and some chocolate and he had got me a reaaalllly cute little necklace of a kitty! And then we walked down the road and went and got some chips and ate them on the beach and walked up the beach and then went to the pub and i had pepsi and he had beer.....Mmmmmmmmmmm I love beer breath for some reason!!! :D

dannii87 said:
What did you get? What did you buy? Did you get your sneaky back rubs?!

nothing, nothing and not yet! haha

we kinda agreed not to get each other anything, but i must share with you the poem inside last years card and i quote!

"of all the things id like to be
i wish i were a slug
so i could slime right up your arm
and then give you a hug!"

not the most romantic of cards, i must say! he did admit it came from the garage, with the wrong envelope and with the price still on the back, bless well he did try! lol :rotfl:

Aww that poem was sweet lol! He's a romantic in his own way!

& AWWW walk on the beach is so romantic!!

xx

Well i got a HUGE bunch of flowers last night.....and when i got up this morning (been off work ill) i found post-it notes around the house leading to my card !!! Ahh how sweet!

Aww that's a lovely idea!!

I'm such a romantic, I love hearing Val Day stories!

Keep 'em coming!!

xx

I think they're all out with their fellas! I'm sure we'll get the goss tomorrow :D

I missed Eastenders so I had a bath and waiting for the 10pm showing on BBC3 lol that's my highlight of the night!

My step-dad took my mum to watch Grease (in London) tonight and I have to pick them up from the station... I hope they don't disturb my TV plan for tonight :|

xxx

:D yay for eastenders! Hehe boooo that theres no corrie! Heeeh Im gonna watch baby bible bashers :D ohhhh and eat some egg fried rice....romance at its best. And bed early coz I gotta go have a interview Im all excited!!!!

Ohhh yeh i got a ticker to work! Im so proud I didn't realise I was as far gone! :D

Oh god! I wanted to watch that! Phew, I haven't missed it.

Yummmmm Jamie Oliver's cooking something that looks rather nice!!

Yay! It looks awesome. Isn't it amazing when you look at it (not the dates, just the dino on the scale)... it puts it into perspective how far you are!

Egg fried rice?! You devil! Share? :cry:

x

I woke up to find a single red rose, some chocs and a card with a lovely message from the DH about being a family now etc etc, brought a tear to my eye! I just got him a heart biscuit, card and cooked him his favourite dinner. Now I want to go to bed but not for any funny business- I'm shattered so hope he wasn't looking for any action tonight!

:D I had that Jamie Oliver thing on for about 5mins then OH begged me to change the channel coz he hates him!

Ooooo i still havent cooked it but yay heres some anyways...sorry it might be a bit cold! Ohhh and chuck away the fiddley stick things and grab a spoon!

egg_fried_rice.jpg

handbagqueen said:
I woke up to find a single red rose, some chocs and a card with a lovely message from the DH about being a family now etc etc, brought a tear to my eye! I just got him a heart biscuit, card and cooked him his favourite dinner. Now I want to go to bed but not for any funny business- I'm shattered so hope he wasn't looking for any action tonight!

Bless him.. That is so lovely!
I don't blame you - that's one plus side of having no man :rotfl: - get your granny knickers on, your big slippers, your oversized nightie and snuggle up (and hint for a back rub) !!

xx

Gingercubes said:
Ooooo i still havent cooked it but yay heres some anyways...sorry it might be a bit cold! Ohhh and chuck away the fiddley stick things and grab a spoon!

egg_fried_rice.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: I want it...!!

Alsoooo hidden in the freezer is.....soon in my belly too!
spring.jpg

What are you doing to me!? lol!!

(That poor little blonde boy :cry:)

I know poor little thing! hehe i switched on the oven and went and sat down then got up 20mins later and realised i hadn't put them in duuurrr! :doh:

You will be happy to know the rice and rolls taste horrible though haha......stoopid pregnant tongue.

well i woke up to a nice big card next to my bed then my Dh sent me a txt msg saying happy valentines Day and tonight he brought me home a lovely bunch of flowers!! I made my DH a card and cooked him spaghetti bolognaise for tea.

:)

sarah12 said:
well i woke up to a nice big card next to my bed then my Dh sent me a txt msg saying happy valentines Day and tonight he brought me home a lovely bunch of flowers!! I made my DH a card and cooked him spaghetti bolognaise for tea.

:)

Aww what a sweetie. We do moan about them don't we, but when it comes down to it, they are there (excluding my sperm donor :roll:)

Hope you can smell your flowers! I'm finding it hard to smell lately with this sinus trouble :wall:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back