• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cm question?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
I am CD13, have had peak symptoms of ewcm, BD last night, now all seems to have dried up! Not using opk or temp cm not turned yellow yet, have I ov'd yet (Usually day 13 or 14).
I often have this after :bd::bd::bd: anyone else have this? xx

Hi Corrinne,

I'm on cd12 and have had clear ewcm. I'm not doing opks either this month as I tend to get myself in a state! ;-)

My cm has dried up too but I'm going to carry on bd until cd20.

Good luck, I hope this month is your month!

Xx

Good luck Hun! I hav no idea when it comes to cm! That's why I have that very expensive monitor xx

Hi Corrinne,

I'm on cd12 and have had clear ewcm. I'm not doing opks either this month as I tend to get myself in a state! ;-)

My cm has dried up too but I'm going to carry on bd until cd20.

Good luck, I hope this month is your month!

Xx

Hi Joey,

looks like we are pretty much on the same timings for the 2 ww! urrrrghhh not another!!!
Must keep calm this month and not symptom spot!!
Will you be there wih me
I did want to follow the sperm meets egg plan - we BD day 8, day 10 and day 12 - i think the 3 consecutive days should of been thurs, fri and sat, but last night OH said hes not in the mood - so im not going to pressure him!!
But i know we did BD when i had the most ewcm. So fx !!

But I did read that when ewcm is most its when you ov the it goes yellowy post ov?????
So dont understand why it dries up?????
Anyway, if this isnt my month then next month as we are on holidays - so i get that sperm to catch the egg then!!

Good to you too. and happy BD;ing!!!!xxx

Good luck Hun! I hav no idea when it comes to cm! That's why I have that very expensive monitor xx

Thanks Apple,
Oh yes!!! When is af due = this could be your month!!!!
Good luck! xxx

Hi Hun I wouldn't worry about ewcm, on my bfp month I didn't have any I had watery instead.

Good luck Hun xxx

We're in it together this month Corrinne!! ;-)

I'm not going to symptom spot and carry on as normal, having some wine with dinner tonight so until I get that positive test I'm going to continue as normal-ish!

Ewcm is so strange, mine was particularly watery this month which is unusual for me but I've just started taking Folic acid. The first week of taking it I felt so on edge and hormonal but that's settled down now. I'm also drinking raspberry leaf tea so that could have effected my cm, who knows!

Get plenty of bd-ing in and hopefully this will be it. I think I'm due around the 9th this cycle as I was late this cycle, I hate it when every aspect of ttc is so unpredictable! The one thing I keep thinking is that it only takes one sperm and one egg, when it's my time it will happen so I'm going to enjoy bd-ing in the meantime!

Good luck and I'm so pleased to have a 2ww buddy.

Xx

Hi Hun I wouldn't worry about ewcm, on my bfp month I didn't have any I had watery instead.

Good luck Hun xxx

Thanks sleepy we will see eh , (please be a BFP!) want to come and join you!).
Mines not even watery!!

Hope your feeling ok. xx

We're in it together this month Corrinne!! ;-)

I'm not going to symptom spot and carry on as normal, having some wine with dinner tonight so until I get that positive test I'm going to continue as normal-ish!

Ewcm is so strange, mine was particularly watery this month which is unusual for me but I've just started taking Folic acid. The first week of taking it I felt so on edge and hormonal but that's settled down now. I'm also drinking raspberry leaf tea so that could have effected my cm, who knows!

Get plenty of bd-ing in and hopefully this will be it. I think I'm due around the 9th this cycle as I was late this cycle, I hate it when every aspect of ttc is so unpredictable! The one thing I keep thinking is that it only takes one sperm and one egg, when it's my time it will happen so I'm going to enjoy bd-ing in the meantime!

Good luck and I'm so pleased to have a 2ww buddy.

Xx

Here here thats the spirit!!! Think im due around the 7th. I was early last month??
Yes confusing stuff but your right and a good PMA will get us the result we want.
see you in the 2ww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back