CM mystery?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hello,
I have had creamy cm (and not much of it at all) since about day 7 or 8 of my cycle.
Im now day 14 so would normally OV around today and lots of cm but the little bit that is actually there is still creamy and thick?? (as if i have already ov'd??)
I have never had this!! What is going on with my cycle?
Def not OV according to the cm - as I know what mine does around ov time.
Plus I have been taking eve prim oil ??
Dont think I am very fertile at all at the mo?
Maybe a long cycle to come?
Any ideas anyone?xx :wall2::wall2:

Hi!

Sorry I cant help as new to all this but if you dont get your answer soon ask Star33 as she is like a little knowledge book, im sure she will be able to help as she is great (obv all the girls are but you know what i mean! ) ! :) x

:rotfl: Pinkbutterfly, Thanks :)

Yep you deffo aint ovulated yet hun, if its creamy & thick then your not in your fertile window yet! your right you get these type of cm after you ovulated due to a progesterone rise, but you get this just before you enter your lutal phase too. So maybe you are going to have a longer cycle this time hun, keep testing if you use opks & the evening primrose oil helps loads with the ewcm so you will see some soon, Goodluck ;) x

Corrinne, cm is a mystery to me, I can never tell what its doing confusing little bugger it is!!!!!! Ev prim oil is the way forward! I took the month I got my bfp as u used it the month beofre and got ur bfp!!! Even primrose oil rules!!!!! Sorry slightly off topic there! Loves xx

Thanks star33!!
Yes very knowledgeable indeedy!!
Last time I took eve prim oil (yes that was the month I got my BFP Dan) I got loads of EWCM from about day 8.
So yes maybe a long cycle as first proper cycle since MC. But all is good and works for me as me and OH are both off work now for the rest of the week, so can be more relaxed and more time for BD!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please please lets all go in tri 1 together soonxxxxx

I was just wondering about this as I had the tiniest bit of ewcm on tuesday morning and on wednesday morning but it seems to have completely stopped now. It never reached the amount I usually get. So have I ov'd already or am I still waiting? So confusing!

Thankfully if I did ov already I BDed on both those days but dreading to think maybe I wasn't VERY fertile this month. eek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back