Cloud9 has done it!!!! Dylan is here!!!

congrtaulations Cloud!

Big hugs to you all....bring on the food now the sickness will hopefully go! :hug: :hug: :hug:

She text me earlier to say she was enjoying a nice cup of tea (couldn't tolerate dairy when she was pg) so she was pleased about that!! And she hasn't been sick all day!!! :cheer:

D should hopefully be off the sun lamp tonight, he was having his 4th set f blood tests for the antibodies they were worried about, at 5pm, so hopefully by now she'll finally be giving him a big cuddle!! :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Ah wonderful news. Well done Cloud.

We're having a bit of a baby boom aren't we!

Great news! Well done Cloud! 2 1/2 hours is amazing. :clap:

Well done honey!!! SO glad u had a fast labour!!! Hope your feeling well and able to eat something!! :hug: :hug:

Emmylou said:
She text me earlier to say she was enjoying a nice cup of tea (couldn't tolerate dairy when she was pg) so she was pleased about that!! And she hasn't been sick all day!!! :cheer:

D should hopefully be off the sun lamp tonight, he was having his 4th set f blood tests for the antibodies they were worried about, at 5pm, so hopefully by now she'll finally be giving him a big cuddle!! :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Brilliant news, I do hope they are all together and having those cuddles :cheer: :hug:

huge congratulations hun. :cheer:

wow 2 and 1/2 hour labour. sign me up for one of those :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back