Cloth Nappies - Where to Start??

ToriElla

Reaction score
Dear me, where to start! Information overload or what! I fancy going for cloth nappies this time but there are so many on the market it's hard to know what to try!!

Any advise, tips or favourites??

I think I want poppers or velcro fasteners x

I have bought some Little Lamb ones but I'm the same as you, no idea which are the best. I've read good things about Tots Bots and Little Lambs and found a deal on Little Lamb ones which is why I bought those :hug:

I want some that don't leak out of the leg! I hated huggies for that - could only get away with pampers for Eva - and it was mainly the active fit ones. It totally depends on the baby's shape I think!!

I found going for a presentation and looking at different types very helpful. Ended up with Bumgenius and Wonderoos and love both varieties, but differrent nappies suit different people.

I've been doing loads of research on this and I think i'm going to go for a mini pack (to start with) of bumgenius. Mainly because they have had wonderful reviews and also I'm in a top floor flat so have nowhere outside to dry them and aparently they dry muh quicker then most.

Someone said that they leak but I've looked and they have a new 3.0 that prevents leakage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back