Fellow cloth addicts

Melanie

Reaction score
I was just wondering did you or are you going to to your cloth nappies into the hospital with you to use straight away? Is it a better idea to use disposables in the hospital until you get home?

In Hungary they try to get you to stay in the hospital for four days min with the baby so I'm thinking that's not going to be easy to use cloth and i should maybe just use the nappies they provide for me.

im ashaimed to admit but i use disposable ones but if i was you i would take disposable ones into hospital because once a baby poops every nappy for a couple of hours is a poopy one and its like black tar so not sure if it would stain a cloth one or not so if i was you i would keep your good ones till you get home :D

I used disposables for a couple of days before getting stuck into the re-usables.

You have such a lot to get used to with a new baby and there's no denying a nappy you can chuck away and not have to wash is easier in those very early days.

Just get one pack of disposables to see you through and when you're settled at home crack open the cloth!! :D

I've still got some small disposables left from when Ella was a newborn, am not sure what I will do yet for the first few days of meconium poop. Will probably use cloth as I'll be washing Ella's nappies still anyway!!

im taking disposables to the hospital dont fancy sorting out meconium poo in clothes for the first few days :)

I used disposables as I wanted to get the huggies nappy bag (which I haven't used still) and when they ran out went onto cloth. Next time I will be taking cloth in with me but using fleece and paper liners which I could chuck if the meconium is really nasty

beanie said:
I used disposables as I wanted to get the huggies nappy bag (which I haven't used still) and when they ran out went onto cloth. Next time I will be taking cloth in with me but using fleece and paper liners which I could chuck if the meconium is really nasty

hahah thats the same reason i got them!!! :D

haha it is still in the chest upstairs. I keep hold of it in case iit comes in useful, if anyone wants it let me know as I am such a horder and I will end up making Seren use it as a school bag :D

please dont because all the chavs will be using it as school bags in 5 years lmao!! I copied you beanie *sorry* and got one of them little company pull string bags, its great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back