• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid question xx

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Is it ok to have a few drinks before you ov? Clearly I will be ttotal during 2ww but is it ok before?!

Family down and would love few glasses vino with steak tonight xx

I think its important to stay nice and relaxed, a couple of glasses of the good stuff certainly wont do you any harm x

Thanx Vicky luv xx
I think it's fine but jus wanted someone to say yeah go on it's ok x iykwim xx

Yeahhhhh go for it!!!! I laid of the booze for ages when we started ttc .... 2 years down the line and that has definitely gone out the window lol

Yeah 2yrs now and I'm fed up with it now xx
Cos it's 1st month on clomid I'm jus bit weary xx

i totally agree ive put my life on hold for solong and now i think itll just happen when it wants to, go out n havea few, i would :)xx

Go for it. Don't go too mental though on it!! I've found that my worst clomid side effects are actually well after the 5days of tablet taking.

It's ok ladies few glasses vino happily merry now off to bed x lost poker tho :( no money tonight tho cos kids skint us out so that's ok x they all off home tomorrow so back to normallity xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back