• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clitoral pain

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Did any body have intense pain in there clitoris after the birth?? i gave birth 8 days ago and its agonising! is this normal?! x

Mine felt very bruised in the weeks after delivery, especially if I was standing for a while it felt like a huge weight was pressing down on it. It still does hurt a bit from time to time now (10 weeks later!) but has definitely improved.
Hope it eases for you soon hun :hug:
S x

Its not an intense pain but it is uncomfortable in that area when I go to the loo :hug:

I used to wee in the shower then blow dry my stitches :) I felt like somebody had cut my woo woo open and very loosely stitched a bowling ball inside :|

Did you have stitches hun?

yes ! and it was sore for sex for months i couldnt really do foreplay !

bah iremember this, was just when i was going for a wee an got more intense as the wee went on, had to sort of hover, that seemed to ease it a little bit. It does go in time xx

oh yeah, i remember that its not good maan! lou described it well felt like i had a snooker ball wrapped in barbed wire stuffed in my pants!

i had stitches, and was very uncomfortable for a couple of days but soon eased off (either that, or i got used to it). my partner was no where to be seen so i didnt have to worry about sex :rotfl:

CONGRATULATIONS on baby by the way x :clap: :clap: :clap: xxxx

Mine felt like someone was stretching it reallt, really tightly. It wasn't very nice but went after about 3-4 weeks. I hope it improves for you soon, it's not pleasant but then again hardly any of the physical delights that follow birth are- apart from the boobies like Pammy! :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back