• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clicky/Popping hips?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Just to clarifiy, Ive had this for years, My assumption is its left over from horse riding abuse to them! lol

My hip joins feel as if they are seizing up, or cramping, and if i then move the wrong way, they can cause a nasty bit of pain.. But this goes away, As soon as I pop/click the joint.

Any thoughts on what it is? And should I bring it up with the midwife/family nurse?

i would mention it, i have got a dodgy knee (due to dancing a lot as a kid, my knee cap allignment is out, should be up and down and mines middle to the left) and its giving way more since getting bigger,

but she said its fine, just to keep and eye on it and if i get any serious pain to consider taking painkillers again but dont risk it unless i need to,

hope your clicky hips dont cause too much problems

:) xxx

Hi,

i also have this my left hip pops out of it's socket and has done as long as i can remember but was also unsure as to whether i should mention it!! Along with the backache i might do when i see the midwife next week!!

hey hun...im clicking and popping at the hips all the time....i dont get to go to the gym as regularly as i would like to...i dont really know the reason for it...may ask at my hos apt on friday!! xx

Hey, I have a dodgy hip as well, don't know if it's actually from horse riding, but that's when it got diagnosed - my instructor kept going 'open your hips!!' and I was like 'I can't!'. Tried to do it, got hip joint stuck, and had to kinda slide off slightly bemused pony :p

I think I'll bring it up at my next appointment although tbh I should think everything moves/loosens up so much later on in pregnancy that it won't be too much of an issue, just another one of them things lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back