• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clicky Baby!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
I forgot to ask the HV today when i saw her, but Angel has very clicky joints. Whenever she pulls herself up etc her wrists, shoulders, knees and ankles all click. I've never known a baby like it.
Is it ok?

Lil miss is clicky... you pick her up and her back cracks sometimes :shock:

I was apparently a very clicky baby and have joint problems now :( So I worry for lil miss.. :( Theres nothing you can do though... She just naturally clicks. Saying that I sometimes force my joints to click because they are painful and when I click them the pain goes for a while... So as long as you discourage her from forcing the clicking in later life I would assume she would be fine... :think:

Squiglet said:
I was apparently a very clicky baby and have joint problems now :( So I worry for lil miss.. :( Theres nothing you can do though... She just naturally clicks. Saying that I sometimes force my joints to click because they are painful and when I click them the pain goes for a while... So as long as you discourage her from forcing the clicking in later life I would assume she would be fine... :think:

Im like that! I have to keep telling my oldest son to stop clicking his bones on purpose! I have awful pains in my joints especially in the cold! Im like a little old lady! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back