• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clicks when baby moves

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Over the last few days when our LO has been wriggling around I have heard the occasional click noise, def a click and not a pop. Has anyone else heard this? My mum heard this with my baby sister during pregnancy and it turned out to be a clicky hip which she needed braces for. Not really worrying about it now as not major but interested if others have heard this?

Someone else on the forum has this I always forget who!! Rachyryan I think.... I'm sure they'll pop up soon!!
No idea what it is!!

I haven't mentioned it to midwife yet, but have appointment on tuesday. So I will then. I googled and read about other people hearing this too but never thought of clicky hips, I'll let you know what mw says on tuesday x

I haven't mentioned it to midwife yet, but have appointment on tuesday. So I will then. I googled and read about other people hearing this too but never thought of clicky hips, I'll let you know what mw says on tuesday x

Thank you, would be good to hear what the MW says. I do have another MW next thurs as well so can discuss it then as well

Hiya, I also have this and I asked my midwife she said that another of her mums mentioned it and they sent her for scans but baby was fine and born with no problems at all. My midwife didnt seem to think it was a problem... im a little worried though :(

I had it for weeks. Lots of things about it in google but noone knows for def what it is. Might be baby stretching legs and their wee arms and legs/ligaments/bones etc cracking like ours do :) nothing to worry about.

I had this with my youngest. Mw said it's the waters clicky together inside. I used to think it sounded like charley clicking his joints.

I like the idea of it being the water movement and a kind of vacuum click noise. Not too worried about tbh, just interested really. Xx

It was happening again to me last night and at one point i jumped i got such a fright, it really sounded like waters popping. i half expected a gush to follow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back