Christmas

pilkers

Reaction score
I know it's only July but how many Christmas presents have you bought already???

And what can I get Evie???!!! Any 1st Christmas ideas?!

weve bought loads :oops:

toymaster by us was closing down so we bought a tonne of stuff before summer was even born!

ive also bought a few pressys for family etc as i like to get it done early

lol are you mad! only just recovered from the last one!!

I'll prob get ky some ncie toys, not sure which ones? :think: depends on a lot of things, what he's into then, if hes walking etc. I promised to myself not to get him clothes as i use to hate opening clothes when i was a kid!

i think ill get leland grown up toys , year plus one, or maybe a slide and stuff for the garden ( we get nice winter days sometimes lol ) other then that , xmas will not be exgrahent this year as ive no idea what or if ill be earning ! and we would like to go away in feb too .

I've already put my tree up and a few decorations

tasteful huh??

christmastree.jpg

TackyLights15.jpg

I may be lying a smidge

beanie said:
I've already put my tree up and a few decorations

tasteful huh??

christmastree.jpg

TackyLights15.jpg

I may be lying a smidge

oi! you should have said that you were round mine taking those pictures...I would have made you a brew! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its not even crossed my mind yet, but i wont be buying to much as money is non existant. :roll:

ive bought bout 10 small pressies for each of my 2 :rotfl: ive also been a bit mean and forewarned everyone that as moneys tight this year i wont be buying much for anyone other than my 2 kids so i dont expect much in return.and if they dont wantto by mine then all the better cos i wont have to buy theres.i know it sounds bad but i thought it best to be upfront.

ps i was tactful when i told people honest :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

God i havent bought ANYTHING! I gave ryan an aim to crawl by christmas but now ive thought about it i hope he doesnt rawl till after xmas otherwise he will be pulling the tree down!!!!!!

I was thinking of getting an anual pass for the farm for ryan for xmas. i dont have to pay for him till he is 2 so it would be a pass for me but it will benefit him so might do that as he will get spoilt rotten anyway! and the farm near us has an indoor playground do so we can go all year round

I'm gonna have to start early this year. It's Angel's 1st christmas and i have 4 nephews. I have no idea what to buy a baby girl though! I'm used to boy stuff!

littlepip said:
I was thinking of getting an anual pass for the farm for ryan for xmas. i dont have to pay for him till he is 2 so it would be a pass for me but it will benefit him so might do that as he will get spoilt rotten anyway! and the farm near us has an indoor playground do so we can go all year round
I think this is a great idea littlepip! Gives you both something to do together.

DD will be 17 months at Christmas but I'm not sure what to buy her yet - will see what she's into and needs a bit nearer the time.

helsekia said:
ive also been a bit mean and forewarned everyone that as moneys tight this year i wont be buying much for anyone other than my 2 kids so i dont expect much in return
We did that this year and it worked well - OH and I didn't get much (didn't buy each other anything either) but everyone understood. This year I am using the extra child benefit month (you know how you get 13 payments a year as its 4 weekly but I budget for it monthly so x 12) to buy some presents for family and OH and I will save for each others. We put past money for things DD needs every week so will buy her Christmas presents from this money and I'll probably pick up random things in charity shops and car boot sales too.

Valentine Xxx

I've tried thinking of xmas but I just can't get my head round it at the moment! I'm also trying to think of ideas for Aaron's 3rd birthday and have so far come up with one of those toy tool bench things cos he loves tools and watching daddy do DIY. I've started saving for xmas though, just stick all my random change in a jar and add it up. So far I've got £75 in change :cheer:

We'll buy Galen pressies nearer the time because as yet we don't know what he will like or how he will progress. He may need toys and things more advanced or prefer music or some such. I'd rather get him things that will be suited to him once we see how he grows.

Atm he loves musical mobiles and his toy giraffe. Who knows next month :lol:

I've thought about Christmas but only because baby is due Dec 8th and if its anything like its big sister its going to be a late arrival. I need to be ready for Christmas before December..... So I'm planning to start shopping in September. Not before :talkhand:

I can't think about it really, I don't know what's going to be our situation, if baby arrives early or on time it won't be so bad but if its late then there is a possibility I could be in hospital over christmas (if I go really over), I just know we can't cancel Christmas so I have to plan as if baby will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back