Christmas TV

Urchin

Reaction score
Can people post when there are good Christmassy things on TV please :)

I missed Elf... is Santa Claus the movie on this year?

I hope Santa Claus the movie is on, and The Snowman.

Santa Clause the movie is on Christmas Eve at 12.55pm-3.00pm on ITV!

I have the Christmas TV paper if anyone wants to know any more!

LisaJ1986 said:
Santa Clause the movie is on Christmas Eve at 12.55pm-3.00pm on ITV!

I have the Christmas TV paper if anyone wants to know any more!

YAY! I have sky but the listings are a pain to look days in advance.

Anything remotely Christmassy I wanna know about LOL

There are loads on this year!!!
I missed all the good stuff last Christmas so i have the mag for this one starting on Saturday.
I can put a bit of a list up if you like.

A list would be great Lisa :D

I watched Elf it was brill i love a xmas film to make me feel festive.

the new wallace and gromit film is on xmas day :D
cant wait
elf is only £3 on dvd in asda incase you wanted to buy it
xx

ooo... its taken me ages, but i noticed sky has changed to christmas music!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I might put the music back on on my sky box for a while then until that starts to annoy me to lol

Flame said:
I might put the music back on on my sky box for a while then until that starts to annoy me to lol

Its still not as good as the Christmas music they used to play a couple of years ago :oops:

Flame said:

I turned my music off so might put mine back on for a while.

the snowman is on christmas eve and so is the polar express!! :cheer: ive also got the telly book :cheer:

I luuuuuuuuuuurve polar express we have watched the dvd already :rotfl: i wanna see the new wallace and gromit one,my in laws will be over xmas day so i need some kinda distraction :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love polar express as well and have it on DVD but got all excited when I seen it was on the telly :cheer: :cheer: great film :D

The Family (the hughes family) Christmas special is on xmas eve - and Dr Who on xmas day yay

i will not be watchin chitty chitty bang bang as i hate the child catcher he scares the s**t out of me has done since i was small. :(

The cartoon Christmas Carol The Movie with the voices of Kate Winslet and Nicolas Cage is on tomorrow.. channel 4 ant 12.30.... i loves that film so much and love the kate winslet song from it!! got so excited when I seen it on the telly even tho I have it on DVD lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back