Christmas babies!

Urchin

Reaction score
I've bought my baby one of these from mothercare:

lz0188wid200.jpg

We're considering this too, but obviously it would only be for Christmas day whereas the reindeer suit would be good for a lot longer. Knowing my luck the baby will puke up all over the santa suit before anyone sees it anyway hehehe

lz0240wid200.jpg

Also we've got some Christmas bibs.

For a pressy we've got one of those blankie things with a little teddy and a teether ring attached to it. I love those things!

I might just wrap up a few other bits I've bought anyway as my 4 year old will be confused if the baby doesn't get any presents off father christmas!

LOL they are great. My cousin who's my birthing partner has bought Marj (babies nickname by her ??? :) ) a Xmas suit from next which is really cute. They are lovely from Mothercare. I migt have to look myself now :)

xxxxxxxx

I want her to be out for Xmas as there are some really cute outfits about. Would be the best ever Xmas pressie if she did come a week early :D

I might buy a few of these outfits in the sale in a size 12 months and my little squishy can wear his next year!

I will remember to post the piccies!

Hey Urchin

I have 3 Christmas outfits for Bubble. I have a Santa outfit, Reindeer outfit and some red trousers with a top that says My first Christmas. Oh and I have an xmas bib!!!
Will go and take some pics and post them. xxx

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
I might buy a few of these outfits in the sale in a size 12 months and my little squishy can wear his next year!

I'm gonna do the exact same thing lol!!

I've got that bib too!!

I need to find a "baby's first christmas" bauble!!

You can get personalised Bauble's from Mothercare. They have an Xmas Catalogue out and you can just order them. (Need to know baby's name first though obviously!!)
I want to get Bubble a personalised stocking and sack from the catalogue for his/her first Xmas. It's something that s/he can keep for years and I can't really see the point in buying a month old baby loads of toys and presents.
Am I being tight? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back