Choosing a paediatrician / hospital...

Anna Marie

Reaction score
I have to take Lara to see a paediatric and have been given choice of 4 hospitals in and around Nottingham... do I just chose the closest?? How would I know which one is best??

:?

No idea hun, we aren't given the choice if we need to see a Paediatrition, D was just assigned one. Are you allowed to contact the hospitals and see what care they offer and if it differs?

I think the QMC is probably your best bet because the City hospital is merging with the QMC.

I dont know about any other hospitals in Nottingham.

I live 10 mins from City Hospital by car so that is more convenient and I had lara there and they were great for me while pregnant etc... I did meet a paediatrician there when she was born and he seemed OK... I guess I could try them there and if not satisfied change to QMC if necessary... if they are merging anyway I suppose it will be their decision eventually..

Flame.. whereabouts in Notts are you?

x

I live near Wollaton, (trying to hide the fact i live in a pooy part of Nottingham)

I live in Bestwood Village.. the village itself is lovely but close to some very pooy areas too!!

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back