Choices...

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok so I have now got myself all confused about who to go with for my hypnobirthing...

The options are:

A) A midwife and hypnobirthing practitioner. Offers either one to one sessions at your house or small group sessions at her house.
Combining antenatal and hypnobirthing.
Includes your partner.
Group sessions costs £295 for 4 sessions of 2.5hrs with an optional private 5th session nearer the due date.

B) A hypnotheropist who prefers to work soley with the women not the couple and on a one to one basis.
Costs £90 for the first session of 1.5hrs then £70 for hourly sessions after that- idealy leading to 5 sessions. Total cost around £370

My question is what would you rather do?
We thought it would be better for hubby to be there, to be involved, how do you girls feel?

Have you looked at natal hypnotherapy? It's the British equivalent.

Out of your choices i'd choose a as I did natal hypnotherapy and found my OH an essential part of helping me to self hypnotise and stay there. He was amazing and the support he gave me throughout birth was absolutely perfect! He got me through the brief period of self doubt I have during labour by using the phrases and touch we'd learnt and communicated about before hand.

I would have said OH should be there too... if he's going to be present at the birth? He can help you then to keep calm and focussed if you hit any points where you feel like you're straying off track?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back