Chocolate

klee1988

Reaction score
For those people who can't feel their babies moving yet...I have got the answer....

Chocolate!!
I swear it does it for me everytime.
I can never feel LO move, I mean I have little niggles, but once I eat chocolate...it seems to start booting me lol!! :lol:
I noticed it at the start of the week when I had a boost then a starbar.....yes I couldn't help myself. :oops:
But it made baby move all day.
Maybe it's the sugar...but it certainly works for me!!!!
No harm in trying......

I find that if i drink something reeeeally cold he will wake up to :D

A cold fizzy drink seems to make mine move.

I've noticed that too. Is it bad for them when the sugar crosses the placenta? Or is it only if you eat too much?

Thats what I was worrying about aswell MM.I didn't want to be doing the baby any harm..... :?

I've been eating far too much chocolate recently, been having some every day!! :shock:
Told myself I'm not allowed any today and bought some grapes instead.
I ned to keep reminding myself that if I put on too much weight I won't get a good view at the 4d scan

Well I try and balance out my chocolate intake with fruit...does that count??
:lol:

TBH I do eat a lot of fruit as I have been craving it loadssss but I get days were all i want is chocolate and crisps...then I found out chocolate makes LO move so now iv been wanting more than usual.

I always think its ok to eat what I want now...but I didn't think about the scan......

Saying that I'm not the skinniest of people and my 12 week scan was really clear!!!

im trying to work out a cure to stop the baby from moving all the timeeeeee :( lol if anyone nos id be grateful :)

I just had some chocolate and i felt a squirming sensation low down in my stomach about an inch below my belly button.
Could this be the baby if felt really strange :think:

bloom - sounds like it could well be your LO :)

hot drinks, very cold drinks and chocolate are fab for waking them up and getting them wriggling. my MW even suggested them to me!

Oh im so excited now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hopefully it will happen again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back