• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CHOCOHLIC UPDATE

hennaly

Reaction score
I had a message from sarah today saying:
Hi, just an update, James is still in scbu, results came back with something on his lungs confirming the pneumonia theory so still on antibiotics, also jaundiced so will have light therapy too, breathing still erratic. My anxiety attacks have got so bad it has caused me to have the squits (sorry tmi) and now im banned from seeing James as a precaution untill tests prove ther is no threat of infection. My boobs have gone on strike and feet are swollen, blood pressure has a mind of its own and am having severe forum withdrawals! Please give my love to the girls and let me know of any new arrivals.

Bless her she must be so fed up :hug: :hug:
Cant wait to have you back hun :hug:

Awww bless her thats awfull, come on James get well soon we cant wait to meet you. Thoughts are with you sarah, i will give her a text a bit later bless her. :hug: :hug:

i been reading about this and waiting for an update
I really hope he gets better soon and she gets to hold him..how horrible must it be not to be able to hold ur baby..its no wonder she is having anxiety attacks my thoughts are with her.

ill keep looking for update

Oh gosh I hope baby James gets well soon and Sarah can at least go see him in the mean time! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww no - the poor love :( Sarah darlin my thoughts are with you and james - fekkin know how hard that is not being able to be with your little man wouldn't wish it on me worst enemy :hug: poor darling - you are in my thoughts sweetheart am gonna light my special candle for you both n heres hoping you both at home soon x x x x x

thanks hen for the update :hug:

sarah hope you and james are soon together and allowed home hun we are all thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

Awww I'm sorry James is poorly. :(

I hope you both are together again soon. Take care. x :hug:

Awww hun, I hope you both get better very soon! xxx :hug:

Oh Sarah, I really feel for you. I hope James makes a quick recovery, it must be so difficult for you not being able to see your little man. I would be in a mess. I'm sending you both some big hugs and wishes for you both being together again soon. :hug: :hug: Take really good care of yourself honey :hug: Becks xxx

Poor Sarah & James, sending lots of :hug: :hug: 's to them & wishing them both a speedy recovery. xx

Get well soon James :hug:

Sarah hope you can see your little man very soon :hug: :hug:

Hope things get better soon and you can get home together
take care
:hug: :hug:

OMG I didn't even know she'd had her baby! Bless her heart :( I really really feel for her. How sad for her, poor thing :( Send her LOTS & LOTS of hugs from me & Miss Evie. Thinking of her, and hope little James is fighting fit and gets better soon :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back